Friday, September 10, 2010

Boots hurrah


















Tonight I have managed to get my ankle boots on for the first time in months which means I won't have to spend the winter in Birkenstocks. I now feel less of an old lady which is just fine by me.

And here are the boots that I saw in Italy that the younger, slimmer me would have killed to have. Looking in the shop window you realise that you are only Audrey Hepburn in your head and the actual resemblance is more Jo Brand ( not that there's anything wrong with you Jo I rather like you). The 'cankles' were back with a vengeance in Venice's warmth so even though I got in to a pair of heels I had to take them off half way through the night and walk barefoot (sounds romantic but try not to think about the pigeon shit and give your feet a jolly good wash on your return home is my advice).



I also spotted this rather neat bikini but I don't think the public are ready for me in this yet!



Until Next Time - Yours in Kinky Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment