Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup Blues

Well the World Cup has started and I am finding myself strangely interested this time. I think thihas been in part due to the coverage surrounding the matches and some very creative advertising.

However watching the England/USA game even I was dismayed when ITV Hd broke in with an advert only to come back to find Gerrard had scored!

Mr Logic and eldest son assure me that this is what ITV do, well they shouldn't. For those of us who do not really understand the game the goals are the point so I am now going to make myself a poached egg in protest. Is this what Fabio Cappello does when he's cross?

Until Next Time - Yours In A Flemish Field

2 comments:

  1. Hi FF Welcome to the world of blogging liking what a read. I to, am new to the experiance and it does give you a whole new perspective on your world. I have quite oviously found how to leave a comment so no worrys there then. Guess Who ??. Key Dribbler http://acousticgardens.blogspot.com/
    PS Do I get a prize for being your first follower ?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just checked with my resident football expert, he assures me that poaching an egg is exactly what Fabio cappella does - though he thought it was probably Rob Green's egg he poached. In case you are interested he also says JOe Hart shoud start... What lengths are skirts this year...???

    ReplyDelete