Sunday, October 31, 2010

Out of Hospital

I am home now (Thursday) after a bit of delay which I take as confidence on their part. Was it just me or was every Medical person seemed to be called Wendy this time? I certainly seem to have been in The Land of Make Believe. (More of this in next post - have to rest in a mo.)

After 3 attempts at EEG scans, Davros style( Dr Who ) fans only, I am now allowed home for an FNMER scan on Nov 8th which I get wrong because there are too many letters. The 3 proffs who did last time then decide op or no op. Injuns or pale face I guess. I'm counting on injuns.

Boys are out Hallowe'ening (Jack as a bunny of all things) Seems to be working he's out with 4 girls , that's a bit worrying -rabbits/ contraception. Harry running wild as usual So all as normal then. Chris is amazing. He is looking forward to a colonoscopy on Nov 8th too, lucky us. Just regular Dalton bum check "Now I'm nearly 50" Here it comes.

I am now able to speak normaly and am just a bit dyslexic reading and spelling wise.(Again more next time)

I am now on facebook too so will try to keep up but tend to forget the mechanics. E mail is barbara.hodgkinson@pandora.be

In the mean time Yours in a Flemish Hospital (actually means the hospital on the mountain)
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment